- 1 Each green and red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/3 Cup Maeday “Sweet Original or Caribbean Flame” BBQ sauce
- Soft-taco sized tortillas, warmed
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cook vegetables in large nonstick skillet on medium – high heat for 3 minutes. Add chicken & cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in Maeday; cook on medium heat 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon chicken mixture down centers of tortillas; top with cheese. Roll up. Cut diagonally in half to serve.