- Red onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 roma tomatoes – chopped
- ¼ cup of Maeday “Carolina Legacy”
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
Heat oil in large nonstick pan and sauté garlic and onions until the onions are clear. Slowly add kale and continue to add as the kale cooks down and you have more room to add more until all kale has been added. Once kale is cooking down then add Maeday “Carolina Legacy” to kale (less or more according to taste). Continue to cook on low heat or approximately 20 minutes until greens are tender. Remove heat and add chopped tomatoes.
- 5 peeled white potatoes – Boiled until tender
- ½ red onion – chopped
- ½ cup sweet pickles
- 3 boiled eggs
- 1 cup of mayonnaise – adjust as needed
- ¼ cup of sweet pickle juice – adjust as needed
- ¼ cup of Maeday “Carolina Royale” gourmet sauce – adjust as needed
Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
Cut potatoes up in a bowl and add additional ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- 2 lbs. of fresh black eyed pea’s
- 3 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- ½ red onion (diced)
- ¼ bottle vinegar, Carolina Legacy
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time: ½ hour
Soak and cook peas according to package instructions
Add and heat oil to pan. Add onions and sauté’ until transparent.
Add peas and mix with onions. Sauté’ peas for approximately 10 minutes then add tomatoes and continue to sauté’ for another 10 minutes.
Add vinegar “Carolina Legacy” a little at a time and adjust to your taste. Sauté’ for last 5 minutes and enjoy.